Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Summer

Summer is great, yet no one is around anymore to hangout with! So i have resulted to summer classes once again, also not a good idea if your wondering! World Lit is providing a new challenge for school. Whether or not to read books that go against everything I stand for and to agree with what the teacher wants to hear or actually speak what I believe. To sum up world lit so far, I have read 3 of the 4 books so far- because morally I just couldn't bring myself to fill my mind with the horrors of our 4th book.

May was a busy month for me...rephrase INSANE month! Finished up my semester on the President's List with a semester 4.0, then packed my bags and headed for Florida with my Reformed University Fellowship friends for a week. I needed the break, the last semester was the hardest yet and I week of discipleship and relaxing was good for me! Then I went on family vacation with my parents and my cousin Camber to Boston. It was great we saw the so many things. The highlight of the trip was the last night and getting to whale watch. Though we did think we were going to die because it was sooo cold and the wind was horrible. But we survied and I got some awesome pictures! But in all the last 2 months have been crazy but so much fun! :-)

No comments: